Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Candy crush?!?

Well I can honesty say that yet again I feel as though I have become addicted to a game! Candy Crush? More like Obsession!!!  It's out of control and I am killin it! Lol


I have no clue what I am thinking but let me tell you, having a game I can play ANYWHERE (candy crush is available via pc, Mac, android, and iOS :) which means unlike my criminal case game I can actually play this on my iPad and iPhone! That makes the addiction grow so much faster! 

It's very similar to Bejeweled inasmuch as you have to match 3-5 of the same type of things or "candy" pieces to make your way through the levels. Some require you to just reach a certain amount of points, some require you to bust all of the jelly and others require more but I may not have gotten there yet. I'm only on 79 right now and from what I see there are more than 300 levels!!! Run over to your App Store or google play or Facebook and get started now!!! 

It Is Absolutely nuts! Well I think my lives are refilled so I am off to play some more! Tell me what your addictive game is!!!! I'm always looking for new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...