Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Television Tuesdays: Scandal



From the crazy story lines to the amazing cast, this show is at the top of my list of shows to watch! I absolutely love love love this show!

For those of you who haven't watched it yet let me tell you a little about the show. It centers around a woman named Olivia Pope. She is the best "fixer' there is in the country and her headquarters are in Washington, DC. Now without giving too much away she works very closely with all of the big time players in the White House as well as anyone else who can afford her services.

She has a team of employees who call themselves the "White Hat Gladiators". They help out those people who have gotten themselves in a bind. From the President of the United States to Senators to wealthy CEO's of companies, they handle sticky situations and are pretty much amazing at their job. Right now we are in the middle of season two. Season One was great and you got to learn how each of her team members came to be a part of the team. You learn about the CIA agent who was living on the streets who is a computer guru who also happens to have a strange love to kill. The investigator that Olivia saved from a horribly abusive relationship. The lawyer who fell into a bad situation and is only a free man because of Olivia and finally the girl who has a dark but confused past and is still trying to learn things about herself.

I assure you that if you take the time to watch the very first episode you will be HOOKED! It is a fast paced show and my absolutely favorite parts of the show are the random monologues which last for what seems like forever and are spoken so quickly you may even have to rewind a little. It is by far my favorite new show of the 2011-2013 time span and I really hope you check it out.

You can watch the entire first season on Netflix or you can download them all off of iTunes or Amazon.

So go start watching now! The first season alone is worth the cost of any of these services and you will not regret it at all!

Let me know what you think of the show in the comments below!



2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched this yet, but it might be something I need to check out. I found you on the Blogging Planner blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!!! So happy you stopped by! Have you bought the Blogging Planner yet? It is my favorite thing to have in my purse! I get to carry it around and keep my self organized as much as I can! It's really helping me keep myself in check :)

      Scandal is amazing! I really hope you check it out! Season One is available on Netflix! I hope you enjoy!!!

      Delete

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...