Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday's Manifest - Destiny's Favorite Authors

My Seven Favorite Authors!!!

I'm a bit of a genre jumper, so these authors will be all over the place! But I guarantee you they are ALL worth checking out!!!

1. Sherrilyn Kenyon - Particularly love the Dark Hunter Series! Her characters are all marvelous!

2. JR Ward - Well known for her Black Dagger Brotherhood series, my favorite is the Fallen Angel series!

3. Kerrelyn Sparks - Author of the Love At Stake series, FABULOUSLY funny series with love thrown in!

4. Allison Brennan - I have yet to read a book by Brennan that I didn't love, but I'm partial to the Lucy Kincaid series because she's just wonderful and she's one of my favorite book characters EVER!

5. Iris Johansen - I've loved all of Johansen's books, but her Eve Duncan series has a special place in my heart!!

6. Carly Alexander - Alexander wins my "My Favorite Christmas book" award for The Secret Life of Mrs Claus. I read it EVERY year, and every year I fall more and more for the book. So she in turn, has become one of my favorite authors!

7. Lisa Gardner - Wow. Just wow. Her books all keep me on my toes and I find myself scared to be home alone even well after I've finished reading them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...