Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 9: Book Quotes We Love





This is not really a "phoning it in" post like the last one we posted like this because the whole point in the 31 day challenge is to post something regarding your topic and ours is books so this is completely acceptable :)

Here is one of my favorites that I just shared on Facebook this week after I found it via The Goodwill Librarian. I definitely suggest going to her page and "Like"ing it. It's my new favorite find.


The rest are a few quotes and things that I have found through out the last week or so :) 













Libraries are my favorite places in the world!







I agree but I still think you should check out the books we have reviewed for you :)






Agreed 100%!!!!









So there you have it! Some of my favorite book/reading quotes! What are your favorites????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...