Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 6: Ashley's TBR Part 2



Ok so Day 6 is here and that means another 31 days of books post! So here are 5 more books on my TBR (To-Be-Read) List!

  1. 31 Days to a Better Blog - ProBlogger.net - Because I am always looking for things to make this blog better for you! 
  2. The Last Boyfriend - Nora Roberts - I specifically held off on this one until it was closer to the thrid one coming out. 
  3. Reflections in You - Sylvia Day - Because the first was amazing :) 
  4. Zoo - James Patterson
  5. JD Robb's In Death Series! I think that will keep me busy for a while :) 
How about you??? Anything new hittin your TBR List???








Start from the beginning HERE

Check out the other 31 Day'ers Posts HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...