Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 4: Books I Am Waiting For Impatiently


So how many of you are patiently or impatiently awaiting the next book in a series you are hooked on??? If  you answered YES (a very enthusiastic Yes) well then you and I are very much alike!! Here are my favorite series with books I can not wait to have come out!


  1. Notorious Nineteen - Janet Evanovich (November 20, 2012)
  2. Sleep No More - Iris Johansen (Book 12 in the Eve Duncan Series) (October 16, 2012)
  3. The Perfect Hope - Nora Roberts (Book 3 in The Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy) (November 1, 2012)
  4. Lover At Last - JR Ward (Book 11 in the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series) (March 26, 2013)
  5. Entwined With You - Sylvia Day (Book 3 in the Crossfire Series) (December 31, 2012)
  6. Private Berlin - James Patterson (January 7, 2013)
  7. Smarty Bones - Carolyn Haines (Book 13 in the Sarah Booth Delaney Series) (May 21, 2013)

So there are my 7 books that I can not wait for. I am dying for the days to fly by so I can get my books!!! How about you? Are any of you out there chomping at the bit to buy a book? If so, let me know in the comments!



Start from the beginning HERE

Check out the other 31 Day'ers Posts HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...