Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 30: Reading and Sandy?!?


First off let me start out by telling you readers who are affected by Sandy that our hearts and thoughts are with you! I am the only one of the three of us that is close enough to be affected by this storm but being right outside of Pittsburgh we are only getting the rain, snow & wind and it is not nearly as bad as those of you in the NY/NJ/DC area. We are thinking about you and sending lots of positive thoughts!

As serious as this storm is on the far far east coast I knew we wouldn't get as much of it but I was hoping for a bit of a power outage just enough to cause me to stay home and just have nothing more to do than read my books. Lately I have been on the internet or watching TV (there are some awesome shows on out there) and haven't been making time to read as much. I need to do that ASAP! And then on top of that I signed up to be a new consultant for ThirtyOne Gifts and I am about to get major busy but that's quite alright! I love being busy!! 

 I am excited that this weekend I am going to have to go to Morgantown, WV (Home of my alma mater - WVU! Let's GOOOOO Mountaineers lol) for my boyfriend who has to take his Praxis II exams. His mom and dad and I are all going to drive down Friday after work and go to the Brooke v. Morgantown High game (he is Brooke's special teams and defensive coach) and then stay in a hotel so he doesn't have to make the hour and a half the next morning again for his test! What this means is that I get to RIDE down with them so that is 1.5 hours worth of reading and then if it is raining I get to relax in the hotel room and just read to my hearts content! Pray for rain for Friday! :) I am really excited just for the drive down because I get to play passenger! I normally drive us everywhere so I never get the time to read in the car anymore! This is like a mini vacation for me! I am going to pack up a small ThirtyOne tote and be on my way! :) 

On that note! I am going to update you on my current reading (not that there is a big change but still...)

I am still reading Solomon v. Lord and I wish I could make time to read it more. Today I am going to read at lunch though so that should be good and then like I said I have loads of time this weekend too!!! :) 

What are you reading now??? Anything new???








Start from the beginning HERE

Check out the other 31 Day'ers Posts HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...