Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 3 - 31 Days of Books Reviewed!


Ok!!!! So three days into it and we are right on track to meet our goal of posting once per day about our books! :)

Today I would like to remind you to check out previous books that we have reviewed if you are new to the site. You can check the reviews A-Z tab at the top of the page or by clicking HERE

Tomorrow and Friday we have some great books that I really think you should check out and an author interview coming up next week as well on the fabulous Roberta Goodman! I assure you you won't want to miss her wonderful interview!


Now for today's post I thought I would just list 5 of my favorite book reviews we have done so far! Here they are! 


  1. Nicholas Sparks - The Best of Me
  2. Jenny "The Bloggess" Lawson - Let's Pretend This Never Happened, A Mostly True Memoir
  3. Jenny McCarthy - Belly Laughs
  4. Dick Hannah - Toe The Line
  5. Janet Evanovich - Smokin' Seventeen
So there ya have it! My personal favorite 5 reviews done so far!
Go check them out and let us know in the comments what you thought! :) 

Start from the beginning HERE

Check out the other 31 Day'ers Posts HERE








No comments:

Post a Comment

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...