Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 27, 28, 29: Monday's Manifest: Destiny's 7 Favorite Book Characters


Last time I made a list of 7 things, it was my 7 favorite books. Today's post is about my 7 favorite book CHARACTERS. One reason I love reading a series is because I get so attached to the characters. I never want them to end! I want to read all about EVERYTHING my favorite characters live through... Which could be why some of my favorite series are 10+ books long and counting!

Now for my list!!!!

And yes, this order IS specific!!!!!

7. Christian Grey - What Fifty fan doesn't absolutely ADORE the fabulous Christian from Fifty Shade of Grey?! There's just something about a hot shot businessman who changes his life for the woman he loves. Not only that, but the way he cares for Anna (and shows it!!) is heartwarming!

6. Ranger - From the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich, Ranger is the ultimate bad boy - with good intentions. He doesn't try to make himself seem like a good guy, but he seems to always be saving Plum. If you're a Plum fan, you're either Team Morelli or Team Ranger... I'm definitely Team Ranger!!!!

5. "Bubba" AKA Elvis - Bubba, in the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris has a special place in my heart. You don't have to already be an Elvis fan to fall for Bubba, he'll win you over instantly! He isn't the same man he was while alive, but this new "version" of the legendary singer is more than anyone could hope for!

4. Roman Draganesti - My absolute favorite from the Love at Stake series by Kerrelyn Sparks! Not only is he an awesome vampy husband to a mortal... he's also [SPOILER ALERT] an amazing father! He takes care of all of his employees and seems to have a special bond with everyone!

3. Simi Parthenopaeus - I love Simi so much I named my cat after her! Simi is a demon in the Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon. She is also the daughter of Acheron. She is hilarious and troublesome, which means she's a constant source of entertainment!

2. Lucy Kincaid - Lucy comes from quite a family (which you get a look into in her series and the No Evil series by Allison Brennan), but she takes the cake. She overcomes a terrible situation in her teen years, and is a better person for it. I love reading about her life adventures and watching her grow!

1. Acheron Parthenopaeus - The leader of the Dark Hunters! He has quite a history, and in his book you get a look at his entire life... His book is beyond fabulous but I love seeing him in the other books in the DH series, helping out and leading others!







Start from the beginning HERE

Check out the other 31 Day'ers Posts HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...