Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 22: Monday's Manifest: Ryder's Favorite Books



Children's Books

My son has three favorite books.

The first is Imagine by Mark Marshall. This is a fun one for the parents to read, too! It's big, it's the thick pages so it isn't easily messed up. The pictures are fun and the story is cute.

The second is Charlie the Ranch Dog by Ree Drummond. My parents bought this book for my son, so he reads it all the time when he's at their house. He knows all of the characters - the dog, the dog's friend, the cow... and there is a cowboy and a little boy that they say is my son and his uncle! Such a cute book!

The third is Pajama Time by Sandra Boynton. I love reading this to my son. It's fun and catchy and it's one that's okay to read over and over and over again! My son picked up on the words and even helps me read it now.

Do you have a favorite children's book?




Start from the beginning HERE

Check out the other 31 Day'ers Posts HERE


2 comments:

  1. My favorite children's book is "The Phantom Tollbooth". I never get tired of it! :)

    sagegrayson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check into that one - always up for new books! The latest one we're reading is Giraffe's Can't Dance... I'm not sure of the author, but it's a book from Kohl's! It's really good!

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...