Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 2: 31 Days of TBR's!


As soon as I finish reading an author-requested book, I will be moving on to "Seconds Away"... the newest in the Mickey Bolitar series by Harlan Coben. Harlan Coben is one of my very favorite authors and Mickey has grabbed onto my heart. I can't wait to see what he's up to next.

After finishing "Seconds Away" I plan to dive back into The Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson. I have read up to the eighth one and need to pick it up with the ninth, tenth, and eleventh. I have some good reads ahead of me!


Start from the beginning of our 31 day challenge HERE 

Check out other 31 Day'ers HERE

1 comment:

  1. So glad to find your site through the 31 Days Challenge! I love good book recs and constantly have a least two books going simultaneously. Look forward to reading your recommendations!

    ReplyDelete

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...