Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 17: How I Keep Track of What I've Read




Because I love to read and read pretty quickly – and because I don’t have the best memory… I had to come up with a book list to help me keep track of what I’ve read and what I still need to read.  I have it organized first by the author’s last name so that it’s alphabetical when I’m searching the list.  Then by the name of the book and if it belongs to a series, an ‘x’ to show I’ve read it, and then a message of whether it’s on my Kindle to be read next or the date the book comes out.  Here’s a snipet from my list:

Click Picture to view larger


How do you stay organized?









Start from the beginning HERE

Check out the other 31 Day'ers Posts HERE

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just became a follower - came over from SITS! I love to read and would love to review for you some time! Thanks! Alexa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alexa!!! So happy you stopped over!!! Make sure you subscribe via the email tool. It seems to work the best for things! We are also on facebook and twitter :)

      Send me an email and we can discuss the review opportunities! :)

      Delete

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...