Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 13: Coffee Table Books?


Books to me have always been something to read. I am not much for a coffee table book with a bunch of pictures. It just doesn't make sense to me but that may be because of my lack of a coffee table for a display and my lack of space to hold one where my guests would be able to just page through them while they sit around. 

So tell me do you have a coffee table book?? How often do people really look through them??? I just can't seem to figure out why anyone in the real world that is not staging their house for a sale or a photo shoot for a  Better Homes & Gardens type magazine would have one. 

Just a random rant I know :)


Start from the beginning HERE

Check out the other 31 Day'ers Posts HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...