Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy National Book Lovers' Day!

So I was just perusing my Facebook feed and saw Amazon's Status update wishing me a Happy National Book Lovers' Day so I just have to come and tell all of you too!!! :)


Happy National Book Lovers' Day!!!!!!!



That is all I really have for today but I just thought you should know that I was thinking of you! Now I am going to take my lunch break and curl up with my fabulous book!!!! :) Because I was born a book lover, I live like a book lover, and I most certainly will die a book lover so this is MY day!!! Well it's OUR day!!! So make the most of it and relax with a fabulous book!!!

I am going to leave you with one of my favorite quotes :) 





   

2 comments:

  1. i love the quote! mind if i borrow it? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel Free!! It's one of my favorites :) Thanks for stoppin by!

      Delete

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...