Monday, August 20, 2012

Because I Needed A Little Motivation...

So while playing on Twitter tonight I spotted a tweet from one of my favorite tweeters @DarleneBookNook and saw an awesome post.

@DarleneBookNook: Sit Down and Write Write-a-Thon: Starting Line 

That right there peaked my interest. Sit down and write...I am having the hardest time doing this this week. I am excited to finally get to go to Kansas to see my two blogger besties Destiny and Jamie (it shocks me even now that I have never met two of my best friends in real life lol) and with that and working and trying to pack and just life in general I seem to be blocked so here is my vow: I will sit down and write something every day this week. I will write something small or something big but I will be writing. On Thursday and Sunday in the airport and on the plane I will be writing. On Friday and Saturday when I am sitting up at night or in the morning or just randomly in between events that we will be doing I will write something. I am not going to join up with this hop (as much as I would love to) but I am going to make that vow to you all and stick to it. If nothing else come Monday I will have a load of great posts or post ideas to jump off from and I will finally be back on track after dropping the blogging ball ever since my computer's hard drive crashed a month or so ago.

I know that once my fellow bloggers Destiny & Jamie read this they will agree and vow it to you too because we are a team and a damn good one at that! :) You are why we do what we do!

So go ahead and check out Darlene's Book Nook's post and head on over and follow her on Twitter too! I can't wait to see what she comes up with this week and I am happy to have her to inspire me today on a day that I just couldn't seem to come up with anything to write even though I have read about 15 books lately and have not been able to finish a review. That all changes this week thanks to you Darlene! :)

Can't wait to show you all what we come up with after our daily writing fests!

1 comment:

  1. No time to write. Must clean. Must do laundry. Must get Monster High dolls out of the room you are staying in. Must get house ready for you.
    I will write next week ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...