Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Another Award!! The Versatile Award!!!

Well we did it again!!! We were given another award!!! *We could really get used to this just so you know ;)*

The Versatile Award!!!
This time our award is called the Versatile Award and it's another great one!

What are the rules?
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you. 
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

WOW!!! Being so new to blogging (it's our 2 month anniversary TODAY!!!) we have been truly blessed by making great friends within the blogging community and learning so many things! We look forward to continuing to learn more and more everyday and can't wait to show you every single thing!

Ok now for our Nominations!!! It says you should have relatively new blogs nominated but I like a lot of blogs that have been around for 0-4 years and in my head that's still "relatively new" -- It's all relative is it not? lol

  1. Dude Does Disney
  2. Chew Nibble Nosh
  3. Home Matters 1st
  4. Weather Anchor Mama
  5. Hope In Autism
  6. Adventures Through My Lens
  7. Calm Healthy Sexy
  8. Team Tori
  9. Mom with an Agenda to Save
  10. The Sexy Single Mommy
  11. The Baby is Fine
  12. Ramblings of a PHD Student
  13. Estrella Explores
  14. The Teensy Tiny Insignificant Details
  15. The Busy Mom's Diet
Go and visit these pages! You won't be disappointed!!! 

Fun Facts From US!


Ashley

  1. I am obsessed with learning. I love to learn how to do new things all the time. This causes me to have multiple projects going at once.
  2. I have NOT met, in person, Destiny & Jamie but I will when I go visit them in 8 days! :)
  3. This was not my first blog but this is the blog I have contributed to for the longest.
  4. I am currently reading 8 books. 
  5. I will read the last 2-3 books before I get the newest book in a series just in case I forget something 
  6. I have a candle problem. I was told around Christmas that if I bought ONE MORE candle I would be moving out :) I can't help it that I like the way new candles smell and I feel bad if I don't use all of my Yankee Candle Coupons that they mail me :)
  7. My dream is to own a book store complete with a coffee bar and comfy chairs and couches for people to relax on while they read their favorite books! I would do this if I ever won the lottery!
Destiny

    1. Needles and blood make me nauseous, but I am addicted to tattoos
    2. I love all of those annoying facebook games people hate
    3. Word search puzzles are my favorite things, after books!
    4. Ice cream is my weakness, and I prefer vanilla
    5. Reality shows are my secret addiction... Big Brother, SYTYCD, Big Brother, Dance Moms... etc!
    6. Hidden object games by Mystery Case Files hold my attention for weeks at a time.
    7. I wish I could leave my Christmas tree up all year round.


    Jamie
    1. I love the combination of peanut butter and banana
    2. My height hasn’t changed since 7th grade
    3. My Dad is 25 years older than me; I am 25 years older than my son
    4. My birthday lasts the entire month of JaMuary ;)
    5. I can’t eat eggs unless they have ketchup on them.
    6. I could eat pizza everyday
    7. I love calendars and being organized


    We would like to thank Ara over at http://www.mybookandmycoffee.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html for nominating us for this award! We love being recognized for something that we are extremely passionate about! 

    Thank all of you for being so awesome too because without you coming to read we wouldn't have a reason to keep on blogging!!!










    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Share :)

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...