Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Update!!! Coming Back Soon!

Ok So if you are a follower you must have noticed that we Read, Rate & Review Girls have been slightly MIA....Well that is all my fault. My laptop's hard drive died and is out being repaired right now. My only other (good) access to the internet is at work and I have been swamped lately. I promise to post some things here very soon (I hope to have a couple things ready and scheduled for you tonight actually) and we will be back in the saddle very soon!

Sorry again for going MIA without explanation! My girls know the site but don't want to post things without all of the little links and tweaks I normally do before they go live :) Hang in there! And we will be back up and running ASAP!!!

Thanks for your everlasting patience!

Always Turning The Page,

Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...