Monday, July 2, 2012

Lots of News & July 1, 2012's NY Time's BestSeller List




Happy Monday Everyone! Today is an exciting day because it’s the sites first post with the new look!! Compliments of me and my very good friend Chris Everhart, the site is new and improved! It took hours and hours and after realizing it was 4:30am we finally decided to leave it as it is right now. So, what do you think? Let us know in the comments!

Next order of business! Destiny and I made a HUGE decision at the end of last week and we couldn’t be happier about it. Ms. Jamie is going to be a full partner in Read, Rate & Review as of now! She has been such an amazing contribution to all aspects of this site and I personally cannot express my gratitude and excitement enough to you on this post! It’s just not possible so I want everyone to give her a great big welcome and show her how excited you all are! (If you don’t know yet you will soon enough! She brings a lot to the table)

Alright and for the next piece of news Read, Rate & Review was approached by not one but TWO up and coming authors to review their latest releases for our blog! I am so thrilled to have this opportunity and honestly I can’t wait to share this experience with all of you! More to come on this VERY soon!!!!

And finally, We have a couple of giveaways in the works and a couple of other contests and reader’s choice type things in the works as well! I can’t wait to share more with you as soon as things are finalized!

Ok now on to the regularly scheduled post J


Once again Fifty Shades tops the charts….the Trilogy as a whole has dropped to number 7 now but the individual books are still at the top of the list in spots 1, 2 & 3.  The greatest news I saw this week when I pulled up the list was that one of my favorite author’s new book is listed at number 4!!!! Yep that’s right Janet Evanovich’s – Wicked Business is at number 4! I honestly can’t wait to read this one! It’s definitely towards the top of my TBR (To Be Read) list. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and Bared to You by Sylvia Day are also still towards the top of the list. These are way at the top! From what I hear Bared to You will actually help some of you Fifty Lovers beat the ridiculous withdrawals you all have after finishing up the series!

If you have read anything on this list do me a favor and let me know what you thought of them. I am always looking for good books to add to my list J

Until then Make sure you are always Turning the page!





8 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley! I certainly love the look! Unique. Very cool, indeed. Hugs to you all (including Ms. Jamie) ;) Great work :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! So glad you stopped by! The site is still being tweaked a bit but for the most part I love it! I have enjoyed this process so much!

      Delete
    2. Hi Ashley ;) No problem. The site is looking great already, Ashley ;) And I know what you mean. It is quite addicting, at least for me (tweaking and making sure everything works).

      Delete
    3. oh yeah!!! Testing is what takes me forever! I am a bit of a perfectionist too so I like to tweak things for hours :)

      Delete
    4. Hi Ashley, hello again!

      I'd like to let you know that I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Congratulations! You can find the post here: http://www.mybookandmycoffee.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

      Ara @ My Book and My Coffee

      Delete
    5. Thank you so much Ara!!! I just saw this!!! For some reason I am having some issues with my comment app...I can't wait to put this up!!!!

      Thanks Again!!!

      Delete
  2. Ashley, I am so proud of the great job you are doing with your blog!! I bet you were so excited about being approached by two authors to review their books!! Woooohoooo!! You have come up with a really good idea and I love the new look!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dorothy, I was BESIDE myself!!! Calling everyone I know :) That's just seriously the BEST feeling!! And if this blog can help a new writer get more exposure then I have done my duty! I love that there are ways to support things you like and to support the people that are responsible for them! Thank you for all of YOUR support!!! Hug those fur-babies for me :) And Mom and I will still have to come down for porch time :)

      Delete

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...