Monday, June 18, 2012

New York Times Best Seller's List for 6-17-2012

So this weeks Fiction Best Seller list is honestly boring to me. There isn't anything new on the list that I want to read so I guess by saying it's boring I am kinda lying because the list is a veritable "Who's Who?" for my favorite books and authors and I have already read everything on there of interest to me.

CHECK OUT THE COMPLETE LISTS HERE


You see my big thing is the fact that while I LOVED the Fifty Shades of Grey books and I believe that all three of them should be on the list I am slightly irritated that the Fifty Shades Trilogy (as an entirely separate item) is listed as #6 on the list this week. I mean it's fine to have all three books listed individually because that's what the list is, INDIVIDUAL books, but I just don't see why it has to take up a whole other slot on the list when I think there were other books released recently that may deserve their fair share of time in the spotlight too.

What about you? How do you feel about the weekly list?? Do you think there is a book missing that should absolutely be on the top 15? If so, which book is it???

I'd love to know what you think and as always "Keep Turning The Page!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...