Monday, June 25, 2012

June 24, 2012 New York Times Bestseller List

Find This Weeks Listing Here


Ok Ok Ok So the first three books along with Number 6 is again the Fifty Shades Books!!! (Woot Woot E.L. James!!!!)

Now on to the rest of the list!

I see a couple of books that I am completely intrigued by this week. For starters, thanks to my wonderful friend Michelle I have been made aware of books number 4 and 5 on the list (Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and Bared To You by Sylvia Day) and I have them on my to be read and reviewed list as we speak :)

A bit further down the list I see 11th Hour (which I have read and recommend to anyone who is a fan of James Patterson's Women's Murder Club books - It was a great book that kept me guessing!) and then a book that I have been very curious about because of the movie trailers I am getting blasted with on TV - Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter...Will someone please read this book and let me know if it's worth my time?? I have so many other books on my "To Be Read" list that I can't even imagine adding one that just seems to far out of my normal reading tastes.

How about all of you?? Anything on the book warrant a look or two??? Have you read anything recently that you would like to share??? If so leave a comment below so I can add to my already out of control list of books "To Be Read"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...